Your Image
Why was the writer's aunt surprised?
为什么作家的阿姨感到惊讶?
It was Sunday.
那是星期天。
I never get up early on Sundays.
星期天我从不早起。
I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.
我有时会躺在床上直到午餐时间。
Last Sunday I got up very late.
上星期天我起得很晚.
I looked out of the window.
我看着窗外。
It was dark outside.
外面很黑。
'What a day!' I thought.
"多好的一天啊!"我想。
'It's raining again.'
"又下雨了。'
Just then, the telephone rang.
就在这时,电话响了。
It was my aunt Lucy.
是我的露西阿姨。
'I've just arrived by train,' she said.
"我刚坐火车到,"她说。
'I'm coming to see you.'
"我来看你。'
'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said.
"但我还在吃早餐,"我说。
'What are you doing?' she asked.
"你在干什么?"她问。
'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated.
"我在吃早餐,"我重复道。
'Dear me,' she said.
"亲爱的,"她说。
'Do you always get up so late?
"你总是起这么晚吗?
It's one o'clock!'
一点钟了!'